Age: 16 days old
Gestational Age: 35 weeks, 6 days
Weight: 4lbs 1 oz.
Mackenzie has a special message for her Grammy....Happy Birthday Grammy!
Mommy noticed that Mackenzie had big girl diapers on. She is now wearing Size 1 diapers...they are huge on her. I'm guessing they are out of the preemie diapers for the time being. I hope they get more in stock because Mackenzie is swimming in the Size 1 diapers.
Mackenzie's umbilical cord fell off last night before her 8pm feeding. Her nurse, Lauren, found it in her diaper during one of her changings. Now she can get a real bath. Daddy and I may try to do that this weekend during one of our visits.
Date: 12/11/09
Age: 17 days old
Gestational Age: 36 weeks
Age: 17 days old
Gestational Age: 36 weeks
Weight: 4lbs 2oz.
Mackenzie gained another ounce and now weighs 4lbs 2oz. She also ate another full bottle (37mL) at her 2am feeding.
Mackenzie is losing another pod-mate. She has already said good-bye to two boys, Merlin and Daniel. She will be saying good-bye to Jocelyn on Sunday. Jocelyn was born at 34 weeks 4 days (just one week older than Mackenzie). So, we are hopeful that Mackenzie follows in her footsteps and possibly go home next Sunday. Time will tell....
I love that picture of Mackenzie in her froggy outfit with her purple hat! One of my favorites! :)
ReplyDelete