
Mackenzie had her portraits taken on Saturday, January 16th by Tessie Sampson-Weaver (Photography By Tessie). Tessie also took our maternity pictures back in November (just a few weeks before our little peanut arrived into the world). Tessie decided to start a new tradition and donate a portrait session to someone who really touched her heart through out the year. She decided to choose us this year!! She felt that out of all of the people she photographed during the year, our story seemed to touch her the most. She would keep up to date on how things were progressing via facebook and our baby blog. She anxiously awaited to hear the news that Mackenzie would be discharged from the hospital.
We were so grateful that Tessie was willing to take the portraits in our house. Since Mackenzie isn't really allowed to be out braving the cold we were thrilled she was willing to do this. The portrait session went really well. Mackenzie did not make one fuss (not that she ever really does). I think our only big "bloop" was when she decided to pee during her session. But, I guess when you are wearing your birthday suit and you get a little chilly you really can't help it!
The portraits turned out beautifully! I am so happy with every single one of them! I will share some of them with you and if you are interested in Tessie's services, feel free to contact her at PhotographyByTessie@comcast.net or check out her work at www.PhotographyByTessie.com

No comments:
Post a Comment