And work....well, it's work. I feel like I am working backwards and forwards and I'm not
quite sure when I'll be "caught up." But, I am doing the best I can. There is only so much one person can do in 8 hours. So, I'll continue to do what I can and see what happens. But, once the clock hits 4pm my mind immediately focuses on my little miracle waiting for me at home.
Mackenzie....she is a cutie pie! She is doing LOTS of smiling and cooing. It's amazing how you could be having the worst day and the instant she smiles or "talks" to you it all disappears.
It is so true what they say...your life will never be the same. But, I really couldn't imagine my life without her! She is my 'lil peanut. Well, little is slowly becoming just an expression. After changing her formula due to a milk protein allergy we had to go back for 2 weight checks. At the first one, she lost an ounce and was down to 7lbs 7oz. But, when we went back on March 9th she weighed 8lbs 1oz. We go back for her 4 month well visit on March 24th and we are anxious to see how much she has grown.
Mackenzie and Mommy ran for the first time together on Sunday, March 7th and then again on Thursday, March 11th. Mackenzie was so excited that she put herself right to sleep. The Osika Family enjoyed the beautiful weather this evening and did our first run as a family. We look forward to doing many more in the future! I also ran in my first race, post-baby. I did the Run 4 Luck in the rain and wind on March 13th. I ran 4 miles in 35:13. I was happy with my first race!!
Well, I'm going to sign off now....I'm exhausted.....in just a few short hours it all starts over again....gym, shower, work, MACKENZIE time, house stuff, sleep!
Love ya!
No comments:
Post a Comment