Friday, September 17, 2010

I'm an Aqua Shrimp...

Mackenzie has started her 2nd set of swim lessons. But, this time we are taking her to Universal Athletic Club where we have been new members since July 2010. Her lessons started on September 11, 2010 and go through October 16, 2010.

Mackenzie is an Aqua-Shrimp I:
Universal’s "Aqua-Shrimp” program for infants, toddlers, and their parents will introduce the pleasure of swimming together in our pool setting. Because infants and toddlers are not physically ready to master more advanced swimming skills, this program should not be considered a "learn to swim” class, but rather a preparation for future aquatic activities and an entry to our pre-school classes. Parental assistance and swim diapers are required.

She seems to be enjoying herself in the water. Last week she even got dunked! We look forward to our weekly swim class. It's a great opportunity to bond!

I'll be sure to post when she learns the breast stroke and manages to swim from one end of the pool to the other....lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment