
As of 10/1/20009, I am half way through my 25th week. This week has been a tough week for both Andy & I after our appointment with Maternal Fetal Medicine. We are trying to stay optimistic and stay calm as we continue these appointments on a weekly basis. Our next appointment is on Tuesday, 10/6, at 12:45. Andy and I have come up with a list of questions that we hope will ease our anxiety. We will be sure to keep you up to speed after each appointment.
On a lighter note, I am starting to believe what I've read about pets knowing when you are pregnant. Cheyenne seems to be craving some extra attention as if she knows what is to come in January 2010. We are trying to show her love and attention and assure her that she won't be forgotten when Baby Osika arrives.
No comments:
Post a Comment