Baby and Mommy-to-Be had a very busy weekend. Mommy-to-Be's baby sister, Katie, got married yesterday. We had pampering, Rehearsal and Dinner (at the Osika house) on Friday. Then hair, make-up, and wedding on Saturday. It was an absolute blast!! But, Baby Osika surely took a toll on me. My first observation of Baby Osika came when I put my dress on and the buttons failed to stay snapped due to my ever growing chest and belly. Once we got to the reception I felt like I spent just as much time in the potty as I did on the dance floor. Baby surely hogged my energy but regardless Baby, Mommy and Daddy-to-Be all had a fabulous time at the Horn/Ziegler wedding. Congratulations to the Mr. & Mrs. Enjoy the Honeymoon!
Sunday, August 2, 2009
Baby Osika danced the night away...
Baby and Mommy-to-Be had a very busy weekend. Mommy-to-Be's baby sister, Katie, got married yesterday. We had pampering, Rehearsal and Dinner (at the Osika house) on Friday. Then hair, make-up, and wedding on Saturday. It was an absolute blast!! But, Baby Osika surely took a toll on me. My first observation of Baby Osika came when I put my dress on and the buttons failed to stay snapped due to my ever growing chest and belly. Once we got to the reception I felt like I spent just as much time in the potty as I did on the dance floor. Baby surely hogged my energy but regardless Baby, Mommy and Daddy-to-Be all had a fabulous time at the Horn/Ziegler wedding. Congratulations to the Mr. & Mrs. Enjoy the Honeymoon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
haha I have to admit this post made me smile! :) I'm so glad you guys had such a lovely time! The pictures are great! and you looked stunning in your dress!
ReplyDelete