I was 13 weeks on Monday, 7/6/09. The second trimester brings lots of exciting milestones. Andy and I plan to start researching day care possibilities. I should feel the baby kick around 17 weeks and will have the standard 20 week ultrasound. At the 20 week ultrasound you can usually tell the sex of the baby. However, Andy & I want to keep the sex a surprise. So, everyone will have to wait until the arrival of Baby Osika to find out if it's a boy or a girl. Any guesses? Oh yeah--In addition to keeping the sex a surprise, the name will be announced at birth as well. The anticipation is probably killing you!Belly progression continues....
13 weeks, 7-7-09....I really wasn't feeling this picture tonight, can you tell?
14 weeks, 7-14-09
Well, I think the picture progression is proving that there is surely something growing inside me. I'm in the "in-between" stages and actually feeling more fat than pregnant. Clothes that used to be lose on me are now starting to fit or even get snug. I don't think the belly has quite popped enough for maternity clothes. But, I am definitely finding myself pre-trying on outfits at night when I pack my gym bag for the morning. I don't want to be getting ready at the gym and not have anything that fits!
Stay tuned for next weeks photo...


hahaha....i can only imagine from the look on your face what you were saying to andy..."take the stupid picture already!"...but really, how exciting!!
ReplyDeleteOh there will be many of those pictures. Try to smile for them now cause the rough part will be at the end!
ReplyDeleteDon't be alarmed if you don't feel the baby at 17 weeks. I was 22 weeks when I first felt Courtney. Congrats on the pregnancy!!! 2nd trimester should be easier for you!
ReplyDeleteYou can definitely tell there is a little baby osika in that belly! but you still look fantastic, fit and so beautiful!! I think baby Osika is already a natural swimmer and runner or all around triathlete :)! Can't wait for the pictures to come in the next couple of weeks! Love ya girl!
ReplyDeleteTika is growing :) I can start to see the baby bump! YAY!!!
ReplyDelete