Nope, the pics have to keep coming even after you look like a whale. It's part of the whole 9 months (which I will find hard to believe since you are wayyyyyy skinnier than I was at 12 weeks!)
Lisa, I can hardly believe that I am tinier than you were. You'll need to show me your belly pictures to prove it! Are Kyle and Ryan excited to have another cousin?
I'm digging the pics out today! I didn't take any until 5 months I think. You probably won't be showing until then too. This will be their 3rd generation cousin. Wow, now do you feel old? Cause I do!!!
I love the pictures! Keep them coming :)
ReplyDeleteyes, i agree with Katie! i expect to see pictures updated at least once per week! :)
ReplyDeleteI plan on taking a picture every week and posting them...until I start feeling like a whale!
ReplyDeleteNope, the pics have to keep coming even after you look like a whale. It's part of the whole 9 months (which I will find hard to believe since you are wayyyyyy skinnier than I was at 12 weeks!)
ReplyDeleteLisa,
ReplyDeleteI can hardly believe that I am tinier than you were. You'll need to show me your belly pictures to prove it!
Are Kyle and Ryan excited to have another cousin?
I'm digging the pics out today! I didn't take any until 5 months I think. You probably won't be showing until then too.
ReplyDeleteThis will be their 3rd generation cousin. Wow, now do you feel old? Cause I do!!!
You're going to have the cutest little basketball belly ever!!
ReplyDelete:)Karen
I sure hope my "bump" is as cute as everyone is predicting!
ReplyDeleteMeliss you are going to be the fittest, cutest pregnant woman ever! I can't wait until you really start getting a baby bump! Love ya!
ReplyDelete