The baby must be growing because my appetite feels like it's out of control! I've noticed an increase in my appetite in the past week. I'm still trying to eat healthy and get plenty of exercise. This baby may just come out running! In addition to the increased appetite, there continues to be lots of movement. I often get punched or kicked and even get the occasional head butt! And to top it all off, I feel the baby punching and dancing on my bladder.....he/she sure likes to groove!
As we progress through this pregnancy we are trying to stay active and participate in races just as we did last year (well, the shorter distances anyway). Daddy-to-be completed his 2nd half ironman this past Saturday (for those of you who don't know, this consists of a 1.2 mile swim, 56 mile bike, and 13.1 mile run). Mommy-to-be will be participating in a 5 mile race in Lititz, PA on Saturday before heading off to Philly to cheer her little sister on in the Philly Distance Run (1/2 marathon, 13.1 miles).
We are scheduled for our next monthly check up on Saturday, September 26th at 10am. We will then have a 4 week follow-up with Maternal Fetal Medicine on Tuesday, September 29th at 8:15am. I am hoping with the increased appetite that the baby is growing as expected. I know I see the numbers on the scale go up so Baby Osika surely has to be growing!
Uncle Timmy said eat more cheeseburgers for Tika! That baby bump is growing, it's VERY exciting :) I hope the baby is doing a lot of jumps and cheering in that belly on Sunday for Aunt Katie!
ReplyDeleteSlowly gettin bigger Meliss! How much have you gained so far?
ReplyDeleteYou are so cute!
ReplyDelete