Sunday, September 20, 2009

Post Baby Race Goal....

Mommy participated in the Philly Distance Run, 13.1 miles, in 2007 and 2008. But, this year I chose to sit out as a 6 month pregnant mommy-to-be. However, I still participated, on the sidelines, cheereing for Aunt Katie as she completed her first 1/2 Marathon.

However, you can look for me in 2010 as I already have a post-baby race goal....2010 Philly Distance Run.....here we come! I'll be sporting a shirt that says "Run like a Mother!" So, how crazy am I? I'll be attempting training while taking care of a new baby! Do I have any volunteers to babysitt when I have to do my long training runs? Mark your calendar for September 19, 2010.....All cheerleaders and participants are welcome (Get $10 off registration by using code PDRROCKS until 11/30/2009)!

1 comment:

  1. Baby Osika was the best cheerleader there :) I would volunteer to babysit during the long runs but I'll be right next to you running! Uncle Tim would love to babysit :)

    ReplyDelete